This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with Womfoo.
By using or accessing the Womfoo network, you agree to this Statement.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on Womfoo. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Womfoo network (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you publish content or information, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Womfoo, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you.
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Womfoo, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep Womfoo safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Womfoo safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Womfoo.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access Womfoo, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers).
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Womfoo.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use Womfoo to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Womfoo, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Womfoo functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account Security
Womfoo users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way.
Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Womfoo, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use a Womfoo Page for such purposes.
- You will not use Womfoo if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on Womfoo that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Womfoo if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on Womfoo.
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or Womfoo exclusively in the Court in Zagreb (Croatia), and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of court for the purpose of litigating all such claims. The laws of the Republic of Croatia will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Womfoo, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users’ actions on Womfoo and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on Womfoo. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on Womfoo. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of Womfoo.
WE TRY TO KEEP WOMFOO BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING WOMFOO AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT WOMFOO WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT WOMFOO WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. WOMFOO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR WOMFOO.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Womfoo, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing Womfoo.
Date of Last Revision: December 15, 2015